Ren Brand Hub
Welcome to the Ren Brand Hub for partners and integrators. Here you’ll find all Ren logos, promotional imagery, diagrams to help explain Ren to your users and logos for shifted assets.
Feel free to use and share our explainer video for educational purposes:
- 1.Ren is an open protocol that enables the movement of value between blockchains.
- 2.Company Overview
- 1.Ren Labs is a distributed team of experienced blockchain developers, designers and communication experts. Ren Labs is committed to providing interoperability solutions for the free movement of value between blockchains. Ren, a virtual machine replicated over thousands of Darknodes is Ren’s core product and facilitates the trustless and decentralized transfer of digital assets between blockchains.
- 3.About the Ren Brand Hub
- 1.Please do not recolour any of the logos or assets unless you’ve received prior permission from the Ren Labs team.
- 2.Please never skew any of the logos or change the aspect ratio.
This is the main Ren logo and should always be used as is. Choose the Black or White version that contrasts the best with your UI. This logo should be used when reflecting the Ren company or REN token, and be used when integrating Ren into your dApp/product/service.
Boilerplate Ren is a trustless custodian that holds your digital assets as they move between blockchains.
This is the ‘Powered by Ren’ logo and should be used within your dApp user interface (UI). Choose the Black or White version that contrasts the best with your UI. This logo should be used when reflecting that your dApp/product/service uses Ren to bridge assets.
This is a collection of stock imagery you can use for blog posts and social media when announcing a partnership with Ren or when you integrate Ren into your dApp.
Once an asset is in the custody of Ren, a token at a 1:1 value is minted on the destination chain - this can then be used as any token can within that destination chain's ecosystem (for example, swaps, collateralization, trades etc.). To visually differentiate between the underlying asset (for example, BTC) and its tokenized counterpart, we’ve developed a set of “Tokenized Asset” logos. We've tried as much as possible to create a seamless user experience where the end-user is not even aware of the Tokenized Asset - where possible we’ve tried to ensure the end-user feels like they’re interacting with the underlying asset. However, there are some instances where you’ll need to use the Tokenized Asset logo, such as on block explorers. If you’re unsure whether to use the underlying asset’s logo or the tokenized asset logo, reach out to us on Discord. Looking to define a Tokenized Asset in your frontend for your users? Here is our go-to definition.
"renBTC is a tokenized representation of BTC on <blockchain name>. It is an <token type eg ERC-20), and backed 1:1 with real BTC locked in Ren, a decentralized custodian. It is redeemable at any time for real BTC." Logo examples: