1) Update your darknode-cli to 3.0.14 via these instructions (above).
2) Once updated, run this command:
darknode update YOUR-DARKNODE-NAME
When complete, close Terminal, and your Darknode should be
operational from the command center within a few hours.
1) You can claim rewards manually through Etherscan with this payment contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x098e1708b920EFBdD7afe33Adb6a4CBa30c370B9#writeContract
2) Connect your MetaMask wallet you have your darknode's associated with.
3) Under “Write Contract” -> “2. claim”, enter your Darknode address (you can find this under “TECHNICAL INFO” -> “ID (hex)” in the Command Center) and click Write.
4) Be sure to use FAST ETH gas, so no issues occur and then the ERC20 (renBTC, etc) rewards will show up in your wallet.